Our signature home-made tomatillo sauce is the perfect blend of smoky roasted tomatillos, fresh cilantro and spicy serrano chilis.
1. In a sauté pan add the oil over low-medium heat, place each tortilla in the oil one at a time, soften and make pliable. Approximately 20 seconds each in the oil. Once all the tortillas are finished place on a plate and reserve.
2. Take each tortilla and roll roughly 3 tablespoons of the cheese in each one and place in a casserole dish.
3. Once all of the tortillas are rolled, pour the jar of Mi Tierra Tomatillo Sauce over the enchiladas to coat all of the edges.
4. Top the enchiladas with more cheese, and place in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
5. Top with any of the optional garnishes.
6. Buen Provecho!