As a Server Assistant (Busser) at La Familia Cortez Restaurants, you are responsible for cleaning and resetting tables, pre-bussing and making sure all service stations are stocked up at all times. A Server Assistant works alongside the service and support staff to provide a great dining experience to restaurant guests. Responsibilities and requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet our guests with a smile.
- Keeping the dining room area clean and neat.
- Maintaining the restaurant stocked and organized throughout the shift.
- To establish and maintain a rhythmic cycle of service by cleaning the tables as quickly as possible.
- Reset each table with silverware.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to lift up to forty - fifty (40-50) pounds.
- Must be able to stand for up to four (4) hours at a time.
- Texas Food Handler’s Certification.