Restaurant Manager – San Antonio
LFCR is actively interviewing and selecting Restaurant Floor Managers for one of our five locations. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong desire to grow within the Hospitality Industry and exemplify our Core Values: Integrity, Caring, Excellence and Service.
At La Familia Cortez Restaurants, our Damas and Caballeros are the most important ambassadors in our service commitment to our guest.
By living our Mission, Values, Credo, Principles, Believes and Expectations, our goal is to nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each individual and the company.
We will always strive to cultivate a work environment of mutual respect, where family is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual aspirations are fulfilled, opportunities to grow are abundant and our legendary reputation for hospitality is strengthened.
Essential Job Functions
As a Restaurant Floor Manager, you will implement a spirit of Hospitality by overseeing and managing the daily operations for the restaurant, including monitoring service standards and food quality as well as resolving customer and employee relation issues. Additional responsibilities for the Restaurant Floor Manager include but not limited to:
- Promote and support LFCR brand and culture.
- Assist the General Managers in planning, budgeting and forecasting of unit financials.
- Adhere and ensures compliance with all local, state and federal regulations; including OSHA standards.
- Schedule, develop and review all front-of-house and back-of-house staff.
- Manage and mentor employees by promoting a positive work environment and always leads by example.
- Ensure guest experience and quality of products is at standard.
- Maintain a fast, accurate and quality service to every customer.
- Achieve revenue and expense goals.
- Goal setting with direct reports.
- Manage and maintains safe working conditions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Recent full-service restaurant managerial experience
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required
- Strong operational background and knowledge
- True passion for food and hospitality
- Regular use of computer, business equipment and software is expected
- Verification of previous employment, references and background check will be conducted
- Must have a current Management Food Handlers certificate & Alcohol serving certificate
- Competitive Base Salary
- Attainable Period Bonuses
- Management Training Program
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Outstanding training program (throughout career)
- Ability to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, bend and/ or crouch
- Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard, calculator and other office/restaurant equipment.
- Requires prolonged standing, sitting and/or mobility
- Eye/hand coordination
- Ability to walk short/long distance. Frequent visits to other units and/or Corporate Offices may be required.
- Must be tolerant to varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination and air quality.