As a Host(ess) at La Familia Cortez Restaurants, your goal is to provide service beyond expectation to each and every Guest. Responsibilities and requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Welcoming Guests with a smile.
- Escorting Guests to their table.
- Managing wait lists and floor charts.
- Communicating with Guest regarding wait timeframes.
- Maintaining a rhythmic cycle of service by seating on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to anticipate and address guests’ service needs and thank guests with a “Con Mucho Gusto” demeanor.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to stand for up to four (4) hours at a time.
- Texas Food Handler’s Certification.