As a Dishwasher at La Familia Cortez Restaurants, your role is to provide a clean and safe kitchen area for our team. Part of daily duties include proper cleaning and sanitizing all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans. You are responsible for cleanliness of dish room and dish machine as well as assisting with cleaning other areas of the restaurant as requested. Other duties responsibilities and requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Assumes responsibility for the cleanliness of dishware.
- Keeps the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems to the kitchen manager immediately.
- Monitors dish machine water temperature and chemical levels to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Uses proper measurements of detergent in the dish machine.
- Washes and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keeps dish room clean and organized.
- Cleans food preparation and production areas as required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to stand for up to four (4) hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift up to forty-fifty (40-50) pounds.
- Texas Food Handler’s Certification.