As a Cashier at La Familia Cortez Restaurants you are responsible for taking guests payments in the form of cash, check or credit cards. Answering phones and taking/preparing to-go orders are included in daily duties. Responsibilities and requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet guests with a smile and thank them for their visit.
- Recording customers’ orders into the POS System while ensuring each and every request is entered accurately.
- Counting money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct.
- Balancing cash drawer by generating daily POS System reports on credit card transactions.
- Identifying customer issues/complaints and taking necessary steps to correct them.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Knowledge of concepts of accounting and finance.
- Must be able to successfully pass an employment credit check.
- TABC and Texas Food Handlers Certification.